Prices and rates at the Hotel Ciarnadoi
- Rates are cheaper by booking in advance: prices increase as availability decreases even within a few days or in just one day; be careful not to let the offer slip away and risk not being able to book the room you want or having to pay more!
- Offers are subject to limited availability for a limited period of time.
- Offers are generally valid for 18 hours unless otherwise indicated.
- Offers are neither retroactive nor applicable to existing bookings.
To complete your booking we recommend you send a brief confirmation and a deposit (the hotel will confirm receipt of it) equal to a third of the total cost of your stay (if your arrival is within 7 days of booking the entire amount of the stay must be paid) by bank transfer to:
Lorenz Otto Hotel Ciarnadoi
IBAN: IT18W 08065 35780 00030 8262276
Reason “DEPOSIT (…date of your stay)”
which we ask you to pay within 24 h of the offer.
The balance must be paid the day after your arrival.
You can pay the balance:
- In cash (within the limits imposed by law)
- By bank transfer (the bank transfer must be received at least two days before your departure)
- By debit card
- By credit card Visa/MasterCard- WARNING: We do not accept American Express or Diners cards.
Withdrawal and cancellation policies
Once the booking is confirmed and the deposit is paid by the guests the contract is finalised and the regulations listed above and below become valid to all effects.
To cancel your booking we kindly ask you to observe the following conditions:
- for cancellations up to 15 days before arrival there is no penalty, the deposit will be returned and only € 20 will be retained for administrative purposes;
- from 15 days to 7 days before arrival 35% of the total cost of your stay will be retained (the deposit);
- from 7 to 0 days before arrival you will be required to pay the entire cost of your stay.
- for bookings made less than 8 days before arrival the entire amount of the stay must be paid when booking.
Meals are not interchangeable (e.g. breakfast on arrival with breakfast on departure): the price is calculated as a lump sum from dinner on the arrival date to breakfast on the departure date.
Warning: for late arrivals, early departures, fewer people compared to the booking and meals not taken there is no price reduction for whatever reason; we ask you to understand that the services just as much as the hotel are provided and available and must be paid for.
To avoid unpleasant losses we strongly recommend you take out Insurance that covers both the impossibility of starting and the need to interrupt your stay. All Insurance companies have a policy especially for this, for example: http://www.columbusassicurazioni.it
We understand that unfortunate events can happen but we kindly ask you not to insist on reimbursement requests or refusals to pay any amounts which would make it impossible for us to safeguard our business.
- Rooms are generally ready from 16.00 and must be vacated by 10.00
- On the arrival day dinner is available if it is before 20.00.
- The BAR and the HALL close at 23.00 at the latest.
- The pool is open from 07.30 to 19.00. The Spa is open from 15.30 to 19.00
- Treatments are carried out from 15.30 to 19.30
VEGETARIANS – VEGANS: dinner always has a vegetarian option. The menu gives the ingredients of the dish and whether it is suitable or not for vegetarians, coeliacs and those with food intolerances. There is no special menu for vegans who can partake of the buffet that has many different vegetables available.
DRESS CODE: there is no formal dress code requirement at the Ciarnadoi but we do ask our guests to wear suitable clothing and footwear; in particular for dinner we ask you not to wear shorts, slippers or hiking boots…
Smoking is not permitted inside the hotel, not even on the balconies in order not to annoy your neighbours. Smoking is permitted outside the hall, on the terrace on the second floor and on the covered terrace (equipped with chairs and tables) on the fourth floor.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS: access to the sauna area is not permitted to minors.
- BATHING COSTUMES: bathing costumes are made of synthetic fibres in varying proportions which are not always healthy at relatively high temperatures especially in contact with the skin. furthermore despite being rinsed many times they still retain a small amount of detergent that being a chemical product can cause irritation at times. This is why it recommended to enter the sauna without a bathing costume. At the Ciarnadoi you can however enjoy the saunas with or without a bathing costume as you prefer.
- BEAUTY TREATMENTS: Treatments that are booked are charged immediately. Warning: the charge will be cancelled only if the cancellation is received at least one day before the treatment. This way we can fill the cancellation.
The “tourist tax” in Val di Fassa is € 2,50 per person per night for a maximum of 10 days; children under the age of 14 are exempt by providing an identity card.