Your trip to Vigo di Fassa starts here
Or fill in the enquiry form, we will be happy to answer all your questions!
Please note that animals are not allowed in the hotel
How to reach us
Getting to Val di Fassa is very easy. If the Brennero motorway has a lot of traffic we suggest you exit at Rovereto-Nord or even before at Ala-Avio then continue on the state road to Trento which is not so busy, then take the ring road from Trento sud to Trento-Nord towards Gardolo-Lavis; after Lavis turn right towards Val di Cembra, Verla, Cembra, Faver, Valda and Molina. This road is new and not so busy and arrives at the bottom of val di Fiemme and then continues onto Val di Fassa. If there is a long queue at the Egna-Ora exit continue onto Bolzano Nord, then go towards Val d’Ega, Nova Levante, Lago di Carezza, Passo Costalunga and Vigo.
For those arriving from the south if the Info-traffico service announces there are traffic jams between Verona and Rovereto Sud, above all in Affi in the Lake Garda area, at Bologna it is better to head towards Ferrara, Rovigo, Padova, Mestre, Conegliano, Belluno and take the state road to Agordina, passo San Pellegrino, Moena, Vigo. The distance is the same and it takes about 20 minutes longer but it’s better not to be stuck in traffic for hours.
The Ciarnadoi Hotel is located in the upper part of Vigo: when you arrive – from down in the valley – in front of the Belvedere hotel on the left take the road on the right. For those arriving from passo Costalunga the road is on the left; after a few minutes you have arrived: welcome!
How can I get there without a car?
If you do not want to drive you can take public transport: by train (for example with the Frecciarossa, Roma-Bolzano takes 4 hours! Firenze-Bolzano in just 2 and a half hours! Transfers from outside the station right to the hotel), or by plane and transfers from the valley with the Fly Ski shuttle (in the winter). It is also possible to hire a car with AVIS in Canazei or Hertz in Bolzano. You will find them at the hotel.
Can I travel without luggage?
It is possible to send luggage with collection / delivery from home. The Hotel has an agreement with a trusted courier that works all over Italy. Once they arrive they will be delivered directly to your room, and likewise on departure they will be taken from your room and delivered to the courier by the hotel.
Does the hotel have a shuttle service?
No stress with driving the car stays in the garage…
The Ciarnadoi Hotel has its own minibuses to take guests around the valley area and if necessary to and from Bolzano (service for an additional charge).
In winter the service is free according to a timetable to the cable car stations of Catinaccio-Ciampedie and Bufaure (Sella Ronda) in the valley.
Does the hotel have parking facilities?
Each room has a free parking space outside. The garage is allocated to the suites free of charge, only if available at the time of check-in. Those who wish to be guaranteed a reserved parking space can reserve it, with a surcharge, when confirming their room.
How far is the hotel from...?
- 80 m. from the bus/ski bus stop to passo Carezza/Costalunga, Lago di Carezza, Bolzano;
- 300 m. from the play area and fitness trail in the woods on the trail to Vael and Ciampedie mountain huts;
- 700 m. from the centre of the village (Ski School-Shops-Pharmacy-Tourist Information-Post Office- Alpine Guides-Banks- the Police Station-The Red Cross- The Fire brigade-Mountain Rescue – Church – Doctor- Dentist etc.) and the Catinaccio cable car station in the valley (with a comfortable footpath); the cable car access has an escalator;
- 1,7 km rom A & E – the Emergency Medical Service – the FassaCoop Shopping Centre – the Ladin Museum – the Ladin Cultural Institute – St. John’s Church – A Sports Centre with a football field/tennis courts/ a climbing wall – Cycle Lane;
- 2,8 km Therapeutic Terme Dolomia and QCTerme;
- 10 min. (by car) from the “Scola” ice rink in Alba;
Do you have further questions? Visit the FAQ section to find all the answers!