Spaces and Environments at the Ciarnadoi
“10 good reasons (and more…)” to discover the Ciarnadoi
- A Smile. A smile costs nothing, many smiles – like at the Ciarnadoi- are worth a fortune…
- Information. The “right” information at the Ciarnadoi is shared by helpful and above all competent people.
- Mattia. Is an expert on the Fassa Dolomites, he is a tour guide and a Ski Instructor
- Ladinia. This is Val di Fassa, land of the Ladin people, the ancient population of the Dolomites in Trentino - South Tyrol.
- The Lorenz Bora family is proud to belong to them.
- Comfort. Relaxation and pampering in the Spa.
- Rooms. Dream suites with two bathrooms to share with your oved ones.
- High mountain water. High mountain water flows from the drinking fountain (the spring is at 2,200 metres above sea level) directly into the suites.
- Cuisine. The high quality cuisine in the restaurant is representative of what you can find at the Ciarnadoi
- Val Duron. The “Ciampolinè” mountain hut in Val Duronis a popular destination for summer picnics of guests of the Ciarnadoi.
- Pets. Unfortunately pets are not allowed to safeguard those who suffer from allergies to animals and hygiene.
Smoking is forbidden in the entire building as well as on the balconies. Everyone is free to enjoy the clean, fresh air of the Dolomites.
Organising events in Val di Fassa
The restaurant at the Ciarnadoi Hotel is the perfect location.
For events in Val di Fassa such as birthdays, weddings, baptisms, confirmations, company or group lunches and dinners, the Ciarnadoi Hotel has indoor and outdoor spaces.
The terrace is ideal for aperitifs.
The dining room can seat up to 150 people.
The kitchen staff in the gourmet restaurant can satisfy any requirements from a coffee-break, brunch, formal lunches and gala dinners.
Every event is an important occasion!
Meetings. Employees and partners are the intangible assets of a company and all deserve as much attention as possible. For annual company conventions or periodic seminars the Ciarnadoi Hotel provides rooms, suites, the spa as well as a room for around 40 people equipped with a video projector with a retractable screen: if numbers are higher it is possible to use the room on the ground floor.
For meetings with overnight stays we recommend the times from the end of September to the 20th of December, the second and third weeks of January, the last two weeks in May or the entire month of June.
Weddings, social or business lunches or dinners for up to 50 people can be catered for in the stube in Swiss pine with diners distributed on various tables; if there are more than 50 people invited – without overnight stays – events can be held between the beginning of April until the first half of June and the beginning of October until the 20th of December.
Weddings can entail only hiring the event location or organising everything right down to the smallest detail such as the menu, themed decorations, the music and children’s entertainment (rooms are available for them including an animator if requested).
An auxiliary suite is also provided for the bride and groom during the event also with the possibility of an overnight stay.
Contact us and we will be happy to provide you with an appropriate estimate and organise your event in Val di Fassa in the best way.